TERMS AND CONDITIONS of EAGLE IN UNITED STATES
The words you and you refer to you personally, if you accessed our website for personal non-commercial purposes, or the company that you represent if you accessed our website on behalf of an organization. The word information includes the word’s content and material which included our store products.
Privacy and Cookies
When you visit this Eagle website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically and you, therefore, consent to receive text messages by proceeding with communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal law and our requirements that the communications be in writing for you.
By giving information to us using this website, you represent and warrant that:
- You own or otherwise control all of the rights to the information that you post or submit and the information is entirely lacking or free from your work and is not copied from any other source. The submitted information is real and a true statement of facts.
- The submitted information will not cause a hamper to any person or organization.
- The submitted information does not contain any malware, viruses, hacking tools, or other devices intended to interfere with the operation of the EAGLE IN UNITED STATES website through the use of viruses, programs, or technology.
- Designed for friendly use to you or damage software or hardware or to gain unauthorized access to information.
- As a good visitor to this website, you agree that you will not use this website to upload an image, Videos, Content, post, or otherwise transmit any information that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm anyone, including minors under 16 years old, in any way;
- Market or sell products or services, except as may be agreed with ECO of EAGLE IN UNITED STATES company in writing;
- Interfere with the operation of the website through the use of viruses, programs, or technology designed to disrupt or damage software or hardware or to gain unauthorized access to information;
- Employ a robot, spider, or other process or device to harvest email addresses or other visitor information or to monitor activity on the website;
- Impersonate another person or entity or forge any electronic communication or message;
- Transmit or post information in violation of confidentiality agreements or the intellectual property or personal representation rights of any other person;
- Or transgress any applicable laws.