Cybercrime & Security:
Using modern telecommunications networks, such as the Internet (chat rooms, emails, notice boards and groups, web browsing) and mobile phones (SMS / MMS), intentionally or unintentionally defames individuals, or organizations, organizations, etc. with criminal intent, or Directly or indirectly causing physical or mental harm, or damage.
What is cyber crime? What is cyber security? Crimes | In short, there is something to be done to ensure the security of the web browser Some Warnings for Web Browser Users to Avoid Cyber Attacks | All you have to do is become a cyber crime or cyber crime community.
In summary: When any type of crime or crime occurs online or through the internet, it is called cyber crime. Internationally, cybercrime is defined as a cyber warfare involving espionage, financial fraud, cross-border crime, or at least one state’s involvement by a state or non-state entity.
Cyber security is part of the technology, processes and practices that are used to protect networks, devices, programs and data from various cyber attacks, data theft, damage and unauthorized access. Hacking is the process of stealing, destroying or damaging data online without permission. It steals the information of the person or organization and tarnishes the reputation of the organization.
The crimes are cybercrime & security:
- Harassment in the name of selling bad products by opening fake pages in the name of online e-commerce
- Contribute to a video of a teenager or young woman or woman trying to be sexually promiscuous
- Being a victim of fraud while trying to make online currency transactions by becoming known online
- He embezzled a huge amount of money by talking about the lottery by calling from fake development number
- Fraud in a fancy way with the customer with fake development SMS
- Stealing money by stealing bank account and ATM card details online
- Online spamming and mass reporting
- Online scamming
- Spreading fake information or spreading news in the name of various celebrities or people online
- It is annoying to open fake IDs through social media
- Hacking social media IDs, emails or web sites.
- Spreading personal photos on various social media troll groups or pages
- Spread pictures or videos of personal moments on various porn websites
- Claim money by hacking social media IDs
pread pictures or videos of personal moments on various porn websites.
- Threatening and harassing to spread pictures or videos of private moments
- Spreading the video online after beating someone
What should know about What is cybercrime & security? Ensure the security of the web browser
Unless the Internet user has sufficient knowledge of cyber security and the security of the web browser is not ensured, various viruses, malware or other malicious programs spread on the Internet can easily penetrate into the user’s computer, laptop or mobile phone and through Cybercriminals may be able to take complete control of a user’s computer / laptop, Mobile Phone, Tablet etc.
Below are some steps you can take to ensure the security of your web browser:
1) Every web browser has privacy settings. Configure the user by carefully reviewing these settings. So that the security of the browser is not compromised.
2) Always keep the web browser updated.
3) When downloading web browser plug-ins, add-ons and extensions, be careful not to install harmful plug-ins, add-ons or extensions.
4) Updating used plug-ins and uninstalling unused and unnecessary plug-ins.
5) Always use active and updated anti-virus.
6) Use different types of web browser security plug-ins and use extensions that prevent unexpected popups. For example, the Adblock Plus extension.
6) Using a 64-bit web browser as the security of a 64-bit program is better than a 32-bit program.
6) You should always refrain from clicking on the ad while browsing.
1) Never save a password in a web browser because if a user’s computer is ever infected with a virus, malware or other malicious program, then the cyber criminal can get that password at any time. In this case, the user can use any secure software to save the password, such as KeePass Password Safe.
2) Delete the browsing history and cache of the web browser.
3) Disable the autofill feature of the web browser so that no user information is stored in the web browser.
4) If the user uses the Internet through the web browser of a cybercafe or any other computer, then use the incognito mode of the web browser so that no information of the user is stored in the web browser.
5) *** At least 6 digits and three caterpillars when giving user password
(At least eight characters. Passwords should also contain a mixture of lowercase and uppercase letters, numbers, and special characters).
How to protect Cybercrime & security
What to do in case of cybercrime & security:
1. He filed a case with the police station
2. Filed the case directly to the cyber tribunal.